About MC Chamba
Chamba Municipal Council, a local Self Government institution was established during the British Raj in the year 1885 as ‘Nagar Palika’, or Municipal Committee, which included Kathlag, Moti-Tibba, Chamba Khas and Bakrota revenue up-Mohals. It was re-designated as ‘Nagar Parishad’ or Municipal Council, Chamba in 1994.
Mohalla Sapri, Chamba,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Email : eomcchamba[at]yahoo[dot]com
Phone : 01899-222422